Article 1 Terms of Service
- The terms and conditions ("Terms") regarding the "NSD Official Ticket Center" ("Service") provided by Nippon Ski Resort Development, Co., Ltd.. ("Company") are as follows.
- Users of the Service ("User") are required to confirm and agree to the provisions of these Terms in advance. By using the Service, User shall be deemed to have agreed to all of the provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms may be changed without the prior consent of the User. The modified Terms shall be effective from the time it is displayed on the Service. If a User continues to use the Service after a change in the Terms, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to the modified Terms.
Article 2 Registration for Service
- Registration for the Service is complete when the Company approves the application which was done by the method recognized by the Company.
- The Company may not approve the application if any of the following cases was determined in the application, and the Company is not obligated to disclose the reason.
- The application was reported to contain false information
- The applicant has violated or has a record of violation to these Terms
- Any other cases where the Company deems the application to be inappropriate
Article 3 Digital Ticket
- Tickets that can be purchased through the Service ("Digital Ticket") can be used by exchanging them for the actual tickets at the local ski resort. Actual tickets will not be mailed to User.
- Digital Ticket cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded for any reason.
- Digital Ticket cannot be resold or transferred for any reason.
Article 4 Management of User ID and password and maintenance of usage environment
- User shall be responsible for managing their own User ID and password in using the Service.
- User may not transfer or lend their User ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. When an ID and password matches a registered User information during log in, the Company shall assume that the registered User was using the Service.
- User shall be responsible for proper maintenance of their own equipment, software, or communication means necessary to use the Service at their own risk and expense.
- User shall take security measures to prevent computer virus infection, unauthorized access, and information leakage according to their usage environment.
- The Company shall not be involved in, and shall not be responsible for, the User's usage environment.
Article 5 Prohibited Matters
In using the Service, User shall not engage in any of the following acts.
- Acts that violate the laws and regulations or public policy and good morals
- Criminal acts or acts that foretell, encourage, or involve such acts
- Acts that disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Company’s server or network
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information of other Users
- Acts of impersonating other Users
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in relation to the Company’s services
- Acts of using the Service for the purpose of obtaining unfair or unlawful gain, or other similar acts
- Acts of using the Service, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes
- Acts of reselling or transferring Digital Tickets purchased through the Service
- Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 Suspension of Service
- The Company may suspend or interrupt all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User under any of the following cases.
- In the case of maintenance, inspection, or update of the computer system related to the Service
- In the case of difficulty in providing the Service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When computer or communication lines are shut down due to an accident
- Any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by User or third party due to suspension or interruption of Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 Usage restriction and cancellation of registration
- The Company may, without prior notice, restrict User from using all or part of the Service or cancel their registration under any of the following cases.
- User violates any provision of these Terms
- Fraud is found in the User’s registered information
- Any other cases in which the Company deems the use of Service to be inappropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the User due to any acts performed by the Company in relation to this Article.
Article 8 Disclaimer
- The Company's liability by default shall be exempted if it is not due to the intention or gross negligence of the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the User by a third party (including telecommunication carriers and other businesses).
- In the case of a dispute between a User and a third party in using the Service, the User shall resolve the dispute and compensate for any damages caused at their own expense and responsibility.
- In the case of an infringement of rights by a User to a third party in using the Service, the User shall be liable for any compensation and cost incurred by the Company in relation to dealing with the third party.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by an addition or change to the contents of the Service, or by a suspension or termination of Service. The same shall apply in the case of a slowdown or failure in display due to excessive access to Service or other unforeseen factors.
- In the case that the Company determines with reasonable grounds that a User has violated or may violate these Terms, the Company may forcibly terminate the User’s registration, delete all or part of the information related to the User, or change the scope of disclosure without liability for any damages caused by it.
Article 9 Changes to the contents of Service
The Company may change or discontinue a content of the Service without prior notice and shall not be liable for any damages caused to the User.
Article 10 Handling of personal information
Article 11 Validity of Terms
- In the case that some of the provisions of these Terms are found to be invalid under the laws and regulations, the other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid.
- In the case that some of the provisions of these Terms are invalid or revoked in relation to a User, it shall remain valid in relation to all the other Users.
Article 12 Assignment of rights and obligations
- User may not assign, transfer, collateralize, or otherwise dispose of their rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
- In the case that the Company transfers the business related to the Service to another company, User shall agree in advance that the Company may transfer the contractual status, rights and obligations under these Terms, registration information and other information to the other company.
Article 13 Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
In the case that a lawsuit becomes necessary between User and the Company, the Maebashi District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.